Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Finanzi, Cali House, 3rd Floor, Vjal ir-Rihan, Triq Tal Balal, San Gwann, MALTA
T&C contact: email@example.com
Terms of Service
Limitation of Liability
The information on cashmagnet.money, and the company’s other websites linked on the site, is for general information only. The company and it’s staff are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to or by visitors to the websites, despite our every effort to keep the information on the sites up to date.
Under no circumstances shall Cashmagnet Ltd or its staff be liable for any financial loss resulting from the use of the information contained in this site and the company’s other websites linked on this site.
The processing of data on cashmagnet.money is governed by Maltese law and applicable personal data protection legislation.
What do we use your personal data for, and when do we process your personal data?
CashMagnet Ltd will collect information when you use our services, or visit our websites.
Personal Data is being used to:
- Send our promotional emails.
- Analyze information collected and improve our services based on the information collected.
- Improve targeted advertising.
- Register you, if we make it available, in which you can participate in conversations (comment).
We will only process your data, if:
- You have provided your consent to us using the data.
- Our use of personal data is necessary to support our business, and it’s legitimate interests. For example, improve our websites.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to determine which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to processing their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Owner of the register
Cashmagnet Ltd, at: Finanzi, Cali House, 3rd Floor, Vjal ir-Rihan, Triq Tal Balal, San Gwann, MALTA
Controller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashmagnet Ltd collects cookies. A cookie is a text file the Website saves on a user’s computer or mobile device while visiting a site. Cookies allow the page to remember the information that the user has entered once, which permits the site to run faster. Cookies also track user activity on the site and help site administrators improve the site’s usability.
Cashmagnet Ltd uses third-party cookies by:
- Google Tag Manage
- Google Analytics