Do you have an interest in online gambling? Do you also have previous content writing experience? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
About Mr. Gamble:
We are a young and rapidly growing affiliate company located in central Tallinn. We have beautiful views over the city from our spacious and modern office. We have established experts in several fields, including SEO, Digital Marketing, Software Engineering, Copywriting, Accounting, Video editing, and more. Our focus is on working smart rather than hard, while creating high-value leads and a superior product in our niche. Having been operational for just over a year, we are already competing with the biggest players in our field.
- Perform keyword research and identify relevant topics to write about.Write articles, blog posts and landing pages about online gambling.
- Work with the SEO Team.
- Able to produce both quality and quantity.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English (additional languages considered beneficial).
- Basic SEO knowledge.Highly organized with an eye for detail.
Desired (but not required) Skills:
- Experience with SEO tools like (but not limited to) Ahrefs, SemRush, Majestic, or Moz.
- Experience in the iGaming industry (relevant experience in another niche will be considered, see “The ideal candidate” below).
The ideal candidate:
- Is: analytical, creative, skilled with research, communicative, and a team player.
- Has (not required, but considered a Plus): excellent writing skills and a degree or background in communication, marketing, journalism, or related field .
Why work with CashMagnet Ltd?
- You will work in a people-oriented company, so the “right person” will always get the job over the “right experience”.
- You will join a team of ever-evolving and learning individuals.
- We are highly innovative and work with the latest technologies to create groundbreaking products and tools.
- Casual working environment and flexible working conditions in a friendly atmosphere.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- You get a sense of ownership over your job.
- Salary based on competence and development.