CashMagnet Ltd is small-medium sized startup (20-30 employees), and have been growing rapidly (born 2019). We’ve got a solid codebase, which we’ve invested large amounts of time into supporting our future growth (so there shouldn’t be too many strange areas of the codebase remaining!)
The product itself is best described as an SEO focused comparison platform. The current niche in which our first version of this is being developed is for the iGaming industry (mr-gamble.com); and we expect to start rolling out onto other niches when we are happy we’ve got the base perfect. We’re hoping you can help get us there.
You’d be working directly with the CTO for technical decisions. You would be expected to be comfortable holding day to day discussions with stakeholders, SEO team members, and company founders in order to drive out the best requirements for each product improvement.
This role requires technical skill of course – but just as importantly the desire to communicate, and to be comfortable doing so.
Our technical stack is-
- BlitzJS (we’ve made contributions to the project ourselves – and would always be open to you adding to it also if it can help us all)
- Tailwind CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Solid experience with React.js, and related frameworks such as Next.js
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience writing high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience with UNIX administration
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Proactive attitude
- Fluent in English
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, as we truly believe that diversity can only make us stronger.